Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Today we have mostly been rolling down sand dunes

Top quote: "look at my tongue" (Theo, after rolling down first sand
dune with his mouth open - and it sounded more like "looth ad my
thung!")

Mae also managed to gain a nice moustache due to adhesion of sand to a
running nose.

Earlier in the day we had lunch at the Furnace Creek lodge. There was
a conversation between Kay and Mae which was a bit a la Little
Britain, I quote here:
K: now would you like a grilled cheese sandwich or hot dog?
M: hot dog
K: are you sure?
M: I want a hot dog!
K: are you sure, you didn't enjoy it last time?
M: I want it!
K: Sam is having a sandwich, I think you'ld enjoy that more..
M: Hot dog!!!
(...a few minutes later, waitress comes with hot dog...)
M: I want a sandwich!

Top tune: 'Santa Claus is coming to town' (and tonight's the night,
so sing it Jacko!!!)

Photo is of Rosey parked up at Furnace Creek campground (haven't
downloaded dune shots yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment